|Accuracy:||+/-0.002mm||Surface Treatment:||Polished, Tin, Ticn, Crn, DlC Etc|
|Parts Name:||Mold Core Pin||Application:||Plastic Injection Mould|
|Standard:||JIS, DIN, En, ASTM, AISI||Design Software:||Auto Cad, Autocad/Ug/Solidworks, CAD|
|Dimension:||Customized||Processing:||CNC Lathe, Grinding Etc|
Nitriding Straight Core Pin,
SKD61 Straight Core Pin,
SKD61 Precision Mould Parts
SKD61 Die Steel Nitriding Straight Core Pin Medical Tooling Parts
SKD61 Die Steel Nitriding Mold Straight Core Pin With Polished for Medical Tooling Parts
Description Of Mold Core Pin
The key to a successful die casting is an excellent tool design. One of the hardest components to design and maintain for good tool life is a Mold Core Pin. A "core" is the separate and replaceable part of the die that forms an internal feature of the casting. Mold Core Pins come in all shapes and sizes, but the most commonly used shape design is circular. Mold Core pins may be fixed to the die cavity or to a slide, actuated through the mechanical opening/closing of the die, or by hydraulic cylinder or other means. While Mold Core Pins are the backbone of good tool design, when not properly designed, it can result in severe downtime and inefficient productivity
Specification Of Mold Core Pin:
Company History: Established in 2006, 15 years’ experience in pastic mold parts manufacturing
Brand Recognition: For the past 15 years, our company has maintained long term cooperation with large international companies, such as Schneider, CIG etc. we provide them with one-step service
Company Motto: Provide most cost-effective solutions to customers through deep understanding of customer requirements, up-to-date tooling technologies.
Company Pursuit: Advanced Technology, Lowest cost
Company Culture: Trust, Simplicity, Risk-sharing, Quick execution
1. OEM Available
2. Top Quality And Factory Price
3. All Of Our Engineer Have More Than 15 Years Experience
4. More materials available , like Brass , Steel etc. thread Standard: BSPP, BSPT, NPT, METRIC etc.
5. 100% test inspection for product appearance before shipment.
6. Quick goods delivery : 5 to 10 days .
7. Professional Technology Support: cnc lathe
8. Quality Tracing System
10. Customers quick response System
11. Efficient Team Work
Q1: Where Can I Get Product & Price Information?
A: Send your inquiry to us in our company website or email, we will contact you once we receive your information. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Q2: How Can l Get The Quotation?
A: We will submit the quotation in 24 hours if getting detailed information during working days. In order to quote for you eariler, please provide us the following information together with your inquiry:
1. 3D Step of Files and 2D Drawings
2. Material requirement
3. Surface treatment
4. Quantity (per order/per month/annual)
5. Any special demands or requirements, such as packing, labels, delivery, etc
Q3: What Are The Main Oversea Markets Of Meritac?
A: Currently Meritac regular oversea customers are from the US, the Uk, Italy, Germany, France and India etc
Q4: How You Do The Quality Control?
1. Materials inspection by IOC
2. During processing, our IPQC will check the injection molded parts every
3. 24 hours, in order to ensure no any rejects
4. FQC will check the products before sending to the warehouse,
5. 100% Inspected by OQC before shipping out
Contact Person: Lily