|Surface Treatment:||Polished, Tin, Ticn, Crn, Dlc||Product Name:||Mold Core Insert|
|Quality:||High Quality||Shaping Mode:||Plastic Die Mould|
|Product Material:||Sks3 Die Steel||Product:||Plastic Injection Mold|
|Standard:||JIS, DIN, En, ASTM, AISI||Design Software:||Autocad, Autocad/Ug/Solidworks, CAD|
|Feature:||Durable||Usage:||Bottle Caps Mold Insert|
SKS3 Die Casting Parts,
SKS3 Die Casting Parts,
SKS3 Custom Injection Molding
High Concentricity SKS3 Die Casting Parts Mold Core Insert Components
High Concentricity Sks3 Die Steel Mord Core Insert Components for Correction Fluid Stationery Screw Cap
1. Design Mold Core Insert Components and cavity into inserts, In this way, it is convenient to replace the core and cavity. This Mold Core Insert Components form is adopted when producing a small quantity of injection molded products, or when there are higher requirements on the strength of mold core and cavity
2. Design of shut-off and kiss-off inserts, During the mold design process, we will encounter some special holes that require the kiss-off or shut-off design. At this point of time, we need to use Mold Core Insert Components
3. In the design of slider, Mold Core Insert Components are often used to reduce machining difficulty and facilitate the replacement of wear parts, but such a design reduces the strength of the slider. therefore, it is applicablein occasions when there are lowerrequirements on slider strength
4. Similarly, with regard to lifter design, if the mold is used more than a certain number of times, the molding part of the lifter is also easy to wear. then, to reduce cost and extend the service life ofthe mold, you can also consider using an insert to solve theissue
5. The venting design of a plastic injection mold is of great importance. To facilitate moldventing, you can also add an Mold Core Insert Components where venting is required, In a nutshell, the above-mentioned inserts are commonly used ones in the design process. In the actual design process of a plastic injection mold, the form of inserts varies a lot. However, while maintaining the desired application purpose, service life, and production cost of the mold, we can find the general design principles as follows:
1). Insert design should facilitate machining
2). The mold is easily vented
3). Mold insert design should help reduce costs and improve efficiency
Specification Of Mold Core Insert Components:
Q1: Are You A Factory Or Trading Company?
A: We are a factory which has been producing plastic mold parts for more than 14 years
Q2: What Are Your Main Products?
A: We specialize in manufacturing plastic mold part and welding structural parts etc
Q3: What Is Surface Treatment Do You Have?
A: Powder Coating, Zinc Plated, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Brass Plated, Silver Plated, Gold Plated, Anodizing etc. Due to we are focus on plastic mold parts, surface treatment is done through suppliers
Q4: Can I Get The Samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market test, and it will be freight collect payment. If simple sample, we will not charge cost; If OEM/ODM samples, we will charge for the sample cost
Q5: What Is The MOQ?
A: The MOQ is 1pcs when have the inventory
Q6: What's The Delivery Time?
A:The plastic mold parts manufacturing cycle is 15-50 days, standard mold parts is 3 to 10 days after paymen. If OEM or make the tooling, we will confirm the delivery time with you
Q7: What's Your Payment Term?
A: We advise 30% T/T deposit, balance be paid before shipment
Q8: Do You Received OEM/ODM?
A: YES. We have more than 14years OEM/ODM experience
Contact Person: Lily