Customized Precision SKD61 DLC Surface Treatment Ejector Pin And Sleeve For Plastic Mold
- Precision concentricity is held within .002″ T.I.R. or less at working end
- Available in 3″ overall lengths for use as Ejector Pin Bushings
- Sleeves are H-13 Steel, Nitrided on both I.D. and O.D.
- ID is precision honed
- Annealed heads
- Oversize +.005 on O.D. (oversize only)
1.Core pin,cavity pin,insert pin etc
2.HSS punch ,Precision punch ,Special-shaped punch
3.Ejector pins,ejector sleeve,two-stage ejector pins etc
4.Guide pillars ,Guide bushings ,Guide post set
5.Slide Core Units,Latch locks,locating Series
1.One-stop service of custom mold parts design from Initial drawing design.Material selection assistance. Mold parts structure/Mold flow analysis.Trial & mass production to Final mold parts assembly & shipment.
2. High skilled and well-trained working team under good management environment.
3. Quick response and support for any inquiries.
4. Over 10 years professional manufacture experience to ensure high quality of your products.
5. Large and strong production capacity to meet your demand.
Inner packing with recycle plastic box and anticorrosive oil, outer with sponge and PE bags, or as customer's requirements.
Automobile parts, medical, daily necessities packaging, cosmetic packaging, etc.
We ship using express such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX etc. or according to customer's requirement . It takes about 3-5 days to arrive your front door, and proof of shippments are provided with a shipping or tracking number. And we ship by occean shippment for larger quantity items, it will be economic for customers.
Q1: How Can I Get The Quotation?
A: Please send us information for quote: drawing, material, weight, quantity and request.
Q2: If We Don't Have Drawing, Can You Make Drawing For Me?
A: Yes, we make the drawing of your sample and duplicate the sample.
Q: How About Your Quality Control?
A: 1. Every processing technician mastered the inspection skills in order to check each dimensions during machining;
2. After the completion of processing, parts will be transferred to the QC department for full dimension inspection.
3. Double check before packing to make sure no defective products will be released.
Q: Do You Have The Surface Finishing Capability?
A: Yes, and divided into the following sections
1. Grain surface treatment --- Polishing, fire pattern, erosion, sand blasting
2. Electroplating treatment -- -Nickel plating, zinc plating, chrome plating, titanium plating, chrome plating , flash chrome plating.
3. Coating - TIN, TICN, DLC, TIAIN, CrAIN, CrN