|Product Name:||Core Pin||Material:||SKD61|
|Application:||Medical Plastic/House Hold Appliance||Hardness:||48-52HRC|
|Delivery Time:||3-10 Working Days||Treatment:||Nitriding, Termpered, DLC, TIN|
|Tolerance:||+/-0.005mm||Standard:||JIS, DIN, EN, ASTM, AISI|
High Hardened Steel Core Pins,
Steel Core Pins With Gas Vent,
SKD61 Steel Core Pins
Custom Mold Core Pins
Precision Punch & Tooling offers a complete line of standard core pins and has the engineering expertise and experience to provide “special” and “custom” core pins for our customer’s existing as well as new applications. our “special” and “custom” tooling results in our customers having improved in-plant productivity and quality performance as well as reduced manufacturing cost.
Precision Punch & Tooling capabilities include but are not limited to:
1. Manufacturing holding tolerances down to 0.005mm
2. Manufacturing Lengths up to 10 inches long
4. Surface Finishes down to 2 micro (Ra or RMS)
5. Manufactured in metric
6. Concentricity up to .0003 T.R.I., depending on part design could be tighter.
7. Offer the widest range of in-stock materials including but not limited to STAVAX, BOHLER, SCHMOLZ-BICKENBACH, S136, SKD61, SKH51 series material as well as other grades.
1. Providing Exceptional Engineering and Extraordinary Performance to the Injection Molding Industry
2. Tough precision applications demand extraordinary precision tools. since 2006 Precision Punch & Tooling has been known for its superior precision grinding capabilities. not only we we set the industry standard, but we continue to raise the bar on performance for mold components — from stock catalog items to the most sophisticated Mold Core Pins and ejector pins.
3. Every product we manufacture is built from the industry’s most extensive lineup of in-stock materials. our precision ground parts meet the most demanding specifications for the most challenging applications. our capabilities include while holding tolerances down to 0.005mm and surface finishes down to 4 micro (Ra or RMS).
4. From inception to inspection, every Precision Punch product must meet our incomparable standards of design, materials, qualification, and inspection. our commitment to excellence is unrivalled in the industry. while some companies simply meet the standards of medical manufacturing, we’re the company that set them
Specification Of Mold Core Pins
Q1: Do You Provide Samples ? Is It Free Or Extra ?
A: Yes, we are honored to offer you samples or raw material for quality inspection, but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q2: How Does Your Factory Do Regarding Quality Control?
A: Quality is priority rule in our company. SENLAN always attach great importance to quality control from the very beginning to the end of the production. before processing we need to test the material first. during the processing we use bar code to tracking the proceeding. every product will be fully polished and we will do 100% quality inspection before shipment.
Q3: What's Your Warranty Terms?
A: We provide 24 hours instant service. the lifespan of parts mainly depends on its material and consumption rate, also correct using method.
Contact Person: Lily